An app takes as input
(1) video project
(2) a link / name of a certain labeled video
(3) playback options (100% / 200% / 50% speed)
(4) visualization settings, for example border size for spatial objects
And produces a video file available to be downloaded
(1) Sometimes, it’s convenient to have a video file that demonstrates how the data is labeled. This video file might be useful for annotation service providers during their interactions with customers.
(2) Another scenario is to demonstrate how well a given model performs on a sample video.